Here’s a really simple holiday nail design to wow your friends and family at holiday parties and gatherings. The best part is that you can do it yourself! Yay DIY!!!
- Start with your base color. I chose red and white just to show two different designs.
- Use a thin liner brush(got mine at the dollar store) or dip a paper clip in the nail polish to make your lines.
- Make 3 straight lines starting from the same point.
- Then make smaller lines branching out from each the first set of lines you made. Do as much or as little as you want.
- For the tree design place one dot at the highest point that you want the tree to start. The bottom of the tree will be the widest point. Fill in middle like a triangular shape then make points to make it look more like a tree. Fun and easy huh?!?!?
Super festive! You must have a very steady hand! Great job! Happy Christmas. 🙂
Your nails look amazing!